SCRAMx can be leveraged in a wide variety of program applications within the criminal justice system that have one common denominator – the alcohol offender. From pre-trial to community re-entry and everything in between, SCRAMx helps offenders abstain from alcohol and begin addressing the root cause of the problem – their addiction – to help effect long-term change.
See what types of offenders are monitored by SCRAMx »
SCRAMx is being used every day at the federal, state, and local levels in thousands of programs nationwide in the following applications:
SCRAMx is being used to supervise various alcohol offender types.
- Repeat DUI/DWI offenders
- First-time DUI/DWI offenders (typically with aggravated circumstances)
- Vehicular homicide or assault offenders who were intoxicated at the time of their offense
- Domestic violence offenders who abuse alcohol
- Parolees or those re-entering the community with a history of alcohol misuse
- Underage offenders
- Adult offenders who supervise minors and need to prove extended sobriety
- Offenders trying to reinstate their driving privileges
- Licensed professionals whose drinking may jeopardize client safety