While participating in the SCRAMx program, follow all instructions given to you by your assigned agent. For successful completion of the SCRAMx program:
- Be within 30 feet of the base station daily at the agreed-upon time to download your test data
- Consume no alcohol – NONE
- Do not tamper with, obstruct, or damage SCRAMx equipment
- Do not expose the area around the bracelet to personal, household, or industrial products that contain alcohol
- Do not use or possess any product containing alcohol, including (but not limited) to: mouthwash, medicinal alcohol, household cleaners and disinfectants, lotions, body washes, perfumes, colognes, or other alcohol-based hygiene products
- Do not use anything other than soap and water on your skin around the bracelet
Swimming and Bathing
- Do not submerge the SCRAMx bracelet in water
- Showers are the only permitted bathing method
- If you submerge the SCRAMx bracelet in water, it will be flagged as an ‘attempt to defeat’ the device and will be handled in the same manner as a tamper or obstruction. You will also be financially liable for any damages caused by submerging or damaging the SCRAMx bracelet.
- When showering, thoroughly clean the area around the bracelet with mild soap and water
- Thoroughly rinse with clean water and dry underneath the bracelet
- Lack of personal hygiene around the bracelet may result in a mild skin rash
Travel must be approved by the court, and you must notify your supervising agent for any appropriate arrangements.
Pre-existing Medical Conditions
Notify your assigned agent of any pre-existing medical conditions such as pregnancy, diabetes, or any type of skin disorder or condition.
SCRAMx programs are flexible, diverse, and can have a variety of pricing models. Please contact your SCRAMx Service Provider for more information on specific program costs.